From the perspective of Kavin Austin Blake, one of the best ways to enrich one’s life is through travel. Kavin Austin Blake loves taking in the music, cuisine and cultures of other parts of the world, and experiencing the shift in perspective when he returns to everyday life in the US. These are a few of the Caribbean destinations that Kavin Austin Blake loves to frequent:
• San Juan, Puerto Rico: Golfing, surfing and exploring are some of the activities Kavin Austin Blake loves to pursue in Puerto Rico. The Ritz-Carlton in San Juan is a favorite of many travelers, with its 24-hour casino, on-site day spa, phenomenal restaurants and beachfront view.
• Punta Cana, Dominican Republic: Kavin Austin Blake calls this a great Caribbean vacation spot, off the beaten track from the other islands. It’s the far-flung location that appeals to Kavin Austin Blake and many other visitors, with excellent windsurfing and snorkeling to be had.
• Jamaica: Alive with colors and personality, Jamaica is a beautiful jewel in the Caribbean, reports Kavin Austin Blake, who has taken in activities like horseback riding and island tours. Kavin Austin Blake is especially a big fan of the great Jamaican cuisine.
• Nassau, Bahamas: Kavin Austin Blake recalls the excellent snorkeling and scuba diving at Nassau and the wonderful ocean life that he experienced. Kavin Austin Blake also notes that so many of these spots offered great fishing adventures, both offshore and deep-sea.
• Aruba: Kavin Austin Blake can attest that an island vacation on Aruba is everything it’s cracked up to be; peaceful, friendly, relaxing and inviting. Still, Kavin Austin Blake has been able to find some excitement on Aruba, where visitors can enjoy Harley-Davidson tours, rock climbing, and quad-racer expeditions to the coastline. Kavin Austin Blake also recalls the great casino and shopping at the island’s hotels.
Kavin Austin Blake says that the Caribbean is one of his most memorable destinations. The pristine waters, sea breezes and great fishing are favorites of Kavin Austin Blake; he recommends a Caribbean vacation for honeymooners, families, adventurers or anyone who feels the yen to break with the mundane and the everyday and take in a truly exotic experience. Aruba, Nassau, Jamaica, the Dominican Republic, Tobago, Guadeloupe…they all offer a set of adventures all their own and add up to a unique and unforgettable experience for anyone who’s up for it, concludes Kavin Austin Blake.